The total slurry spreader solution.
Up to 22 hydraulic control functions can be controlled from this user friendly unit.
The operating system is based on a logical menu stucture making the system simple for the operator.
Signals from the flow meter and speed sensor are constantly used to adjust the position of a hydraulic cylinder fitted to a three-way valve to ensure that the required rate is maintained at all times - up and down hills. Once the controller is setup via the user friendly menu structure, all the operator needs to do is enter the required rate and start spreading. Using the switches on the command box, up to 20 different slurry spreader functions can be controlled.
Here are some examples:
- automatic weight transfer on/off
- boogie turn left/right
- boogie float on/off
- lift arm up/down
- lift arm float on/off
- lift arm float fixed/automatic
- boom up/down
- crane in/out
- crane turn left/right
- outer arm up/down
- inner arm up/down
- fill sump start/stop
- distributor start/stop boom in/out
- Spreader and rate control in one ergonomically designed and user friendly unit
- Up to 20 different hydraulic functions plus rate control totalling 22 controllable functions
- Job function storing data for 10 individual tasks, plus total counters for amount & area
- Precision farming compatible for VRT & data logging
- Processor: Infineon C167CR 20 Mhz
- Ram: 1Mb + 1 Mb Flash (2 Mb optional)
- Display: 61 x 61 mm (2.5" x 2.5") 160 x 160 pixels, monochrome, transflexive, backlit, temperature compensated contrast control
- Keys: 4 "soft keys", 5 function keys & 5 navigational keys
- Power supply: 12VDC nominal (range 9VDC to 16VDC)
- Temperature range: -10 to +60oC (14 to 140oF)
- Inputs (DIN/ISO): Radar, speed, PTO, in/out work, position (all digital, low = 1.5V max, high = 6.3V min) Inputs (other): flow, implement speed, pump speed, distributor on/off, boogie float status (all digital, low = 1.5V max, high = 6.3V min)
- Outputs: (fully 0V & +12V protected) 1 H-Bridge for reg. valve, 1 output for main valve (1A, high-side)
- Connectons: RS232 = 9p Sub-D, DIN/ISO = 7p Binder, Implement (2 of) = 28p Framatome